World’s First Fantom Developer Conference Comes to Abu Dhabi
Keynote Limited has released the details of the Fantom Developer Conference (Fantom DC) at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi from October 25-29, 2021. Plans are in place for an exciting event that will match the North American Bitcoin Conference and the World Blockchain Forum in scale and ambition. Tickets will be available for purchase on September 15, 2021.
Abu Dhabi, UAE, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Working with the Fantom Foundation, the team behind the high throughput, decentralized, and secure Fantom smart-contract platform, Keynote is organizing an event for developers of all skill levels who are already building or aspire to build on the rapidly growing Fantom blockchain ecosystem.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Join us as we navigate a hands-on experience that will inspire, educate and empower a community of collaborators, innovators and community of developers who share the same vision – to be the catalyst for change, bringing ideas to life through development, improving decentralisation and strengthening our global community.
Learn to build, maintain, and secure systems – with the entire ecosystem collaborators behind you. Whether you are a Software Engineer, System Architect, Blockchain Developer, Industry Innovator or student interested in networking while increasing the security, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, privacy and convenience of blockchain and other emerging technology – this conference has you covered.
- Andre Cronje, DeFi Architect & Creator, Ethereum & Fantom
- Roger Ver, Founder, Bitcoin.com
- Harry Yeh, Managing Director, Quantum Fintech Group
- Gabriel Abed, Managing Director, BITT Inc.
- Michael Kong, CEO, Fantom Foundation
- John Morris, Head of US Operations, Fantom Foundation
- Moe Levin, CEO & Founder, Keynote ADGM
- Quan Nguyen, CTO, Fantom Foundation
- Simone Pomposi, Head of Marketing, Fantom Foundation